The Only Way To Rent A Scooter At Tropicana Casino and Resort
Welcome to Mobility On Wheels at Atlantic City Tropicana Casino & Resort. This scooter rental location is serviced by Tropicana’s Concierge and Bell Services. When you rent a mobility scooter or wheelchair at Tropicana Casino & Resort Mobility On Wheels location, you can take comfort in knowing that you have reserved a new, high quality, impeccably maintained mobility aid that is fully charged and has been thoroughly inspected for your safety and enjoyment. If you’re planning a visit to AC and require a mobility rental, be sure to make a stop at the “TROP”. Their friendly associates will “Get You Moving” in no time at all. Good Luck!
Convenient On-Site Casino and Hotel Mobility Equipment Rental Program:
- Three-wheel mobility scooters and manual wheelchairs that are comfortable and reliable
- Rentals are conveniently available at the Concierge and Bell Services Desk
- User friendly instructions provided by knowledgeable Tropicana associates
- Convenient pick-up and drop-off locations at Bell Services, Valet, and Bus Lobby
- Mobility equipment is meticulously cleaned, disinfected and serviced regularly by Mobility On Wheels
- Scooters and wheelchairs bare the Tropicana Casino & Resort logo
- Pride Victory 10 scooters (standard size, recommended for riders weighing less than 275 lbs.)
- Pride Maxima scooters (heavy duty, recommended for riders weighing between 275 – 500 lbs.)
- Invacare Tracer SX5 manual wheelchairs, 16” to 20” seat widths, 300 lbs wt. capacity
- Invacare Tracer IV manual wheelchairs, 22” to 24” seat widths, 450 lbs wt. capacity
- Rentals can be used in the casino and on the AC boardwalk (weather permitting)
- Guaranteed availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
Mobility Scooter Rental Pricing:
- Mobility scooters including tax are $40 per day for the 1st and 2nd day, and $20 each day thereafter
- Manual wheelchairs including tax are $16.05 per day for the 1st and 2nd day, and $8.56 each day thereafter
- Manual wheelchairs are free of charge for the entire trip if the disabled guest presents their valid state issued disabled person’s ID card
- Power wheelchairs including tax are $40 per day for the 1st and 2nd day, and $20 each day thereafter (8 hours advance notice for reservations is recommended)
- The rental period is 24 hours except when the pickup time is after 4pm, the equipment must be returned no later than 4pm the following day
- Portable three and four wheel travel scooters, beach wheelchairs, standard and heavy duty rollators, walkers, canes and other medical equipment are usually available same day (call for pricing)
- Specially adaptive features such as left hand throttles for scooters and left hand joysticks for power wheelchairs are available at no extra charge (8 hours advance notice is recommended)
- If a scooter malfunctions, simply contact the Concierge or Front Desk and have it replaced immediately
- Customers may be permitted to utilize comp points for mobility equipment rentals when approved by a host or casino marketing.
- To ensure peak performance, all power mobility devices are equipped with reliable high-grade, deep-cycle batteries
- Convenient holders for canes, double canes, forearm crutches, crutches, walkers, oxygen bottles, quad canes, and oxygen concentrators are available at no extra charge.
Available Medical Supplies:
- Access to a complete line of mobility equipment and home medical supplies including oxygen concentrators & respiratory equipment is available by simply contacting Mobility On Wheels.
Mobility On Wheels, Tropicana Casino Location