Reserve Your Wheelchair or Scooter At Showboat AC Today
Welcome to Mobility On Wheels at the Showboat Hotel, located along the iconic Atlantic City Boardwalk. This mobility scooter rental location is serviced by Showboat’s Front Desk, Bell and Valet Services. When you rent a scooter or wheelchair with Showboat AC, you can take comfort in knowing that you have reserved a new, high quality, impeccably maintained mobility device that is fully charged and has been thoroughly inspected for your safety and enjoyment.
Remember, the next time you visit the boardwalk in AC and you’re in need of a mobility rental, be sure to visit Showboat AC scooter rental. Scooters and wheelchairs are available on-site 24-hours a day so visitors never have to worry about their rental being ready upon arrival. If you do not have a reservation, simply visit the Front Desk and a friendly Showboat AC associate will “Get You Moving” so you can enjoy everything this amazing hotel resort has to offer.
Convenient Showboat Casino and Hotel Scooter Rental Program
- Scooter & wheelchair rentals are conveniently available at the Front Desk and Bell Services
- User friendly instructions provided by knowledgeable Showboat associates
- Convenient pick-up and drop-off locations at the Front Desk, Bell Services and Valet curbside
- Mobility equipment is meticulously cleaned, disinfected and serviced regularly
- Scooters and wheelchairs bare the Showboat Atlantic City insignia
- Pride Victory 10 scooters (standard size, recommended for riders weighing less than 275 lbs.)
- Pride Maxima scooters (heavy duty, recommended for riders weighing between 275 – 500 lbs.)
- Invacare Tracer SX5 manual wheelchairs, 16” to 20” seat widths, 300 lbs wt. capacity
- Invacare Tracer IV manual wheelchairs, 22” to 24” seat widths, 450 lbs wt. capacity
- Rentals can be used throughout the hotel
- Guaranteed availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Mobility Scooter Rental Pricing:
- Mobility scooters daily rates: $40 + tax per day for the 1st and 2nd day, $20 each day thereafter
- Electric power wheelchairs daily rates: $40 + tax per day for the 1st and 2nd day, $20 each day thereafter (8 hours advance notice for reservations is recommended)
- Manual wheelchairs daily rates: $15 + tax per day for the 1st and 2nd day, $8 + tax each day thereafter
- Manual wheelchairs are free of charge if the disabled guest presents their valid state issued disability ID card
- The rental period is 24 hours except when the pick-up time is after 4pm (equipment must be returned at 4pm the following day)
- Portable three and four wheel travel scooters, beach wheelchairs, standard and heavy duty rollators, walkers, canes and other medical equipment are usually available same day (call for pricing)
- Specially adaptive features such as left hand throttles for scooters and left hand joysticks for power wheelchairs are available at no charge (8 hours advance notice is recommended)
- Power mobility devices are equipped with high-grade, deep-cycle batteries to ensure reliable performance
- If a scooter malfunctions, simply contact the Front Desk
Available Scooter Accessories and Medical Supplies:
- Scooter Accessories available at no extra charge for canes, double canes, forearm crutches, crutches, walkers, oxygen bottles, quad canes, and oxygen concentrators.
- Access to a complete line of mobility equipment is available by simply contacting Mobility On Wheels.